Friday 17 February 2012

The Suarez Evra debacle

Oh dear god aren't footballers bloody idiots! These pair of planks showed less maturity than a cabinet meeting. Should he have shaken his hand? Yes of course he should. Should Evra have run around creating more trouble at the end? No of course he shouldn't. As I said in my previous blog about this, I don't think Suarez is 'a racist' although that is only an inference because at the end of the day no-one but the two of them know what was said that fateful day a couple of months back. The only thing I'd say in defence of Suarez is if he genuinely believes someone has accused him of being a racist when he isn't, I can understand not wanting to shake that person's hand. I also think it must be added that the only people to find him guilty are an FA panel of non-legal judges. I'm not saying they were wrong, just that their word is hardly gospel, it is the FA after all.

But basically...footballers should grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment